These Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are definitely a keeper. I’ve been on a muffin kick the last couple of weeks because I bought a muffin tray. They are the perfect sweet to have after dinner or even as your breakfast is you so desire. Whenever you choose to eat one they are absolutely delicious.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (to ensure that it’s paleo make sure they are dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or line your muffin pan. This batter will either make 24 mini-muffins or 12 regular sized muffins.
- In a medium bowl, combine all your ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Mix until it is completely combined then fold in your chocolate chips.,
- Fill your muffin pan with the batter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the center of the muffin is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
Just like any other muffin I like to heat these up and throw a bit of butter on them. Give them a try and let me know what you think.