These coconut flour chocolate chip cookies didn’t stand a chance in our apartment. I think we ate them within 3 days, and we were holding back. So that’s telling you something, right? Instagram is a wonderful thing friends, because it helps me find amazing recipes like this one from Bakerita.
I cant wait to explore her page more and continue to find more delicious recipes like this one. These coconut flour chocolate chip cookies were melt in your mouth good.
Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (softened, not melted)
- 1/3 cup of almond butter (or any “butter” of your choice)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk (or two flax eggs)
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Flaky sea salt to sprinkle on top!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together the coconut oil, nut butter, and coconut sugar until smooth. Add in your eggs (or flax eggs) and vanilla extract, mix until smooth.
- Add the baking soda, salt, and coconut flour to your wet ingredients. Mix together well then fold in your chopped dark chocolate.
- Use a cookie scoop or a spoon to form the perfect cookie and press down on them before placing in the oven.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt (if you so desire). Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes on a cookie sheet or a plate if you don’t have one.
- Move them to a plate and begin to indulge in chocolatey goodness!
I promise you won’t be disappointed with these coconut flour chocolate chip cookies, of that I am sure!