Cranberry Lemon Bliss Balls has a nice ring to it, right? I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again I love making “balls.” You can pack so many awesome nutrients into one little dessert or snack. These specific ones aren’t really protein based, but they easily could be.
I love the combination of flavors between lemon and cranberry, so much zest! If I could have a cranberry lemon muffin right now I totally would. But these ball bites, were so good I can’t even complain.
Cranberry Lemon Bliss Balls
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, soft
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries (roughly chopped)
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients (agave/maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil, and vanilla extract). Make sure it’s smooth.
- Add in your remaining ingredients, mix until a dough forms. Put the dough into the fridge for about 20 minutes to firm.
- Roll dough into 12 ball bites! Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
**I completely forgot to chop up my cranberries and they turned out just fine. But I’m sure they would be better if it was chopped.
***Also, I recommend adding in a scoop of protein to make them energy balls. I’m going to give it a try next time and I’ll let you know how they turn out.