I think this might be the easiest dessert recipe I’ve ever made! These Banana Bread Cookies are so delicious. And packed with so many omegas. I would say they are the perfect “breakfast cookie.”
I wanted to make some sort of honey glaze to top them with, but I haven’t perfected the recipe yet. So instead I topped them with dark chocolate (I’m not complaining). The texture is super gooey, they just melt in your mouth.
Banana Bread Cookies
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of flax seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup & 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
- Mix together all your wet ingredients ( bananas, egg, and vanilla).
- Once everything is mixed well add in your chia and flax seeds.
- Next add in the remaining ingredients.
- This batter will form about 12 cookies
- Place in the oven for 20-22 minutes.
**Feel free to add any other ingredients you might want. For example: chocolate chips, craisins, coconut flakes, raisins. I think they are one of those cookies you could add almost anything too and they would be absolutely amazing.
Next time I’m going to try adding in some oats and maybe some craisins.