If you don’t love cookie dough there is something seriously wrong with you. Rachel Mansfield does it again with an amazing recipe. She created these addicting crack bars, hence the name and why Thomas and I can’t get enough.
They are so easy to make and will cure any sweet tooth you got! And guess what? They are no-bake! Which makes me love them even more. Just stick these bad boys in the freezer and you’re good to go. We have them for dessert, snacks, or just when you’re craving something sweet. Not going to lie I ate one after my breakfast this morning, no shame!
Cookie Dough Crack Bars:
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or bar (I used a bar with no added sugar and no dairy)
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Sea Salt Flakes for the top
- In a medium bowl combine your dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut sugar) mix well.
- Add in your wet ingredients (coconut oil, creamy almond butter) mix well.
- Fold in your dark chocolate
- Grease or line an 8×8 baking dish. Add the dough in, press it down, then place it in the freezer.
- While that’s starting to freeze prepare your chocolate layer. Melt chocolate and coconut oil. Pour it on top of the cookie dough layer and place it in the freezer for at least 40 minutes.
**These will stay good in the freezer for a few months!
**Also, keep in mind they are really low in sugar so if you want them to be sweeter consider adding in some maple syrup or sticky sweetener (agave, stevia, honey). I added about 1/2 tablespoon of agave and they were delicious.